As I don't want to be removed from their invite list, below are things that kept me happy (and sometime sane) in 2006 :) ..
- Nyak Panda: For being you and letting me to be me :) .. Luv ya!
- My iPod (hear it world .. my OWN iPod): after eying it for many-many years, Princess surprised me by giving me an 80GB one on my b'day! I believe the last time I had my own portable player was when my Mom gave up and bought us each a Walkman (and that was donkey years ago) .. really love it :)!
- HK Disneyland: My parents are those who love their children "too" much, never spend for themselves (even on things that they can actually afford), and always save for the rainy days. We rarely know what they really want. I do, however, recall that my Mom always wants to go to Disneyland. Although, by all means, HK Disneyland is not the world's best nor is my favorite, I am really glad that I managed to bring them there last year.
- Weddings/Babies: So many weddings and so many babies and babies to be :) from friends and relatives ..
- Friends: You know who you are :) ..
- Neverending mamam-mamam: I believe last year we ate a LOT! With everyone continously seeking for excuses, it's no doubt that we seemed to always have reasons to mamam-mamam. How I wish my BMI has nothing to do with these activities :) ..
- Fantasy Football: For keeping me entertained throughout the year with all the research, bragging, and late night footballs.
- Blog/Friendster: I was new to blog world and really enjoyed reading/posting blogs and the "stocking-stocking" activities that came with it last year :) ..
- Reality, Travel, Cooking and other afternoon shows: Jamie, Nigella, Curtis, Ben and Oprah. Thanks for keeping me entertained in the afternoon and inspired me to cook and to travel.
- Flexwork: As much as I hate the pay and all the stupid things that I have to do in my job, I guess I should be thankful for its flexible working hour that allowed me to multitask between work, the above mentioned shows and other "domestic" task.

8 comments:
nice list..menginspirasi gue memikirkan hal yg sama :).
Omong2, setelah punya iPod habis ini ngidam iPhone gak? :))
wah ndak iPhone deh :) .. belum hihihi
Friends: you know who you are..
Aku termasuk kan ;;-)
ihihihi
wah sampe lupaa
Selamat tahun baru Putri dan Pangeran Pandaaaa
Jeng Tyty: Iya dong, kalo gak mana di bela-belain menyelundupkan bandeng segala? Kapan tuh mo diambilnya?
Nona Cyan: Selamat taon baru juga ... kapan main ke sini lagi? nanti barbekiu deh
I guess you should then be up for a new job in 2007 to be perfectly happy... I hope it all turns well for you...
Greetings from your Belgian friend!!!
For your blog, you might want to try this : http://www.dotclear.net
I guess you should then be up for a new job in 2007 to be perfectly happy... I hope it all turns well for you...
Greetings from your Belgian friend!!!
For your blog, you might want to try this : http://www.dotclear.net
Hey JF .. yeah new job higher pay more flexible hour will be best :) .. and you are still in the same evil company as I am?
Post a Comment